Double check and look for beers of similar names in the system. The brewery may have a different name than the one you're looking for.
If you still can't find what you're looking for, you can add a beer yourself.
(Note: You do need to have an Untappd account to add a beer. If you don't have an account, let us know! We can add it for you.)
Click "add it here"
You'll see more detailed instructions here on how to add your beer.
To enter the brewery - just start typing. Untappd's system will do a live search and return the best match and show it below the textbox. To select the brewery, just click on the correct brewery name.
If we don't have your brewery listed, just click the "Brewery not listed? Add it here" link at the bottom of the list. That will display some new fields where you can enter name and country and that brewery will be automatically corrected with the new beer.
That's it! Just fill out the rest of the fields and you'll be on you way to adding that beer to Untappd.
Here is the list of beverages Untappd currently supports:
• Beer (Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic)
• Cider (A drink fermented with Apple)
• Perry (A drink fermented with Pears)
• Kombucha (This is a lightly effervescent fermented drink of sweetened black and/or green tea that is used as a functional food. We only support alcoholic Kombucha products and not from soft drink makers)
• Applewine (It is simply a cider with substantial added sugar to achieve higher alcohol than a common cider)
• Kvass (a fermented drink, low in alcohol, made from rye flour or bread with malt)
• Malt Beverages (A drink or both alcohol-containing and non-alcoholic fermented beverages, in which the primary ingredient is the grain, or seed, of the barley plant, which has been allowed to sprout in a traditional way called "malting" slightly before it is processes. Examples of these include: Mike's Hard Lemonade, Smiroff Ice)
• Mead (an alcoholic drink of fermented honey and water)
• Root-Beer (Only Brewery-Made is allowed. Soft Drink Makers are not allowed such as Dr. Pepper, AW, etc)
• Ginger Beer (Only Brewery-Made is allowed. Soft Drink Makers are not allowed, such as Reed's)
If you can’t find a beer, send us an email at email@example.com and let us know, we’ll personally look into it for you.